Monday, May 15, 2006

Wrandom Writings #2

So you've been saying to yourself, "Gee, I sure wish there were more goats around here!" Haven't we all thought that at some time? Well, Jos is where the goats are at. There are goats everywhere you look -- goats crossing the road, goats peering out of windows, goats jumping out of alleys. Where do they come from? Who do they belong to? And what are they doing over there . . . that's disgusting. Anyway, goats are clearly the most popular local source of red meat. They can eat anything, live anywhere, and they don't taste too bad after all. I'm surprised we don't see more of them in Madison. They are natural environmentalists, eating all the garbage they can find and converting it into natural fertilizer. So next time you feel a need for a companion, forget the Labrador -- get yourself a goat. I know where you can get one real cheap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you guys tried any goat milk yet? I hear it's...interesting... =)

Hillary Lum said...

No goat milk, but I ate a fried locust. Crunchy, kinda salty, not too bad. It's just that it looks like you're eating a big bug . . .

Ryan